The Inteliquet™ Cancer Center Research ConsortiumLearn More
Inteliquet empowers its Consortium partners with powerful patient matching and population querying technology, advanced analytics, and cancer center support services or experts that help to identify eligible patients for clinical trials, accurately understand patient populations, and make more informed care decisions.
Superior technology and data result in dramatic efficiencies over the traditional process and ultimately bring more treatment options to patients and their providers.
- Unparalleled patient-matching platform
- Dedicated cancer center support
- No cost to sites
- Increases clinical trial portfolio
- Natural Language Processing of unstructured data to structured data
- Matching 450+ biomarkers and growing
- Increased treatment options for patients in need
- Secure and accurate aggregation of EMR and healthcare data
- Rapid data analyzation for enhanced patient matching and accruals
- Research support for your analytics and publication efforts, including investigator-initiated and NCI-Cooperative studies
- Increased accuracy of trial portfolio prioritization review and resources forecasting
- Clinical trial, observational, and data enrichment referrals as well as introductions to sponsors
- Digitization of industry sponsored, NCI-cooperative, and investigator initiated studies
The Inteliquet Cancer Center Research Consortium
A partnership built on transparency, responsiveness, and a dedication to clinical trial success and helping to eliminate treatment barriers for patients
Our commitment to Consortium partners
Through clinical trial digitization and next-generation data metric reporting, we can increase the quality and quantity of trial treatment options for patients.
Sites’ commitment to collaboration
Cancer centers utilize the OncWeb™ platform to enroll clinically eligible patients in trials, provide data in a timely manner, and leverage industry-sponsored clinical trial opportunities.
Discover Inteliquet solutions
See how OncWeb eliminates treatment barriers and enhances patient-trial matchingLearn More
Exceeding Cancer Study Enrollment Expectations in Spite of Pandemic
Patient enrollment increases by 233% in less than four months despite COVID-19.Read More
Inteliquet Watch List Saves Complex Breast Cancer Studies from Closure
Inteliquet helps a cancer center pre-identify more potential patients to help with lagging enrollment and keep the study open.Read More
Digitizing the Feasibility Workflow
Inteliquet implements data-driven technology, leading to 90% time savings when conducting Feasibility Survey Questionnaires.Read More
Inteliquet signs CRADA with the National Cancer Institute
In 2020, Inteliquet partnered with the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA). The goal of this partnership is to develop a clinic-ready, web-based tool using NCI’s Oncogenomics browser with Inteliquet’s proprietary Precision Medicine Platform to aid clinicians in therapeutic decision-making.Learn More